Boulder Bear Climbing Centre offers a unique, challenging, and fun environment to host birthday parties, school groups, corporate events, or any other group looking for an active and fun activity. Our experienced staff will take care of all of the safety so you and your children can relax and have fun.
Your birthday party booking will include:
- Harnesses for all party guests
- Instruction and supervision by our professional and experienced instructors
- Up to 2 hours of climbing time
- Exclusive use of our private party room throughout the 2 1/2 hours of the party
Additional options available:
- Let us arrange your food, beverages, or cake/cupcakes, for an additional fee.
- Parents are welcome to watch or participate in the climbing.
- Feel free to bring in any food or drink items that you'd like, though we'd also be happy to arrange that all for you!
- Party guests are not permitted to use the fitness equipment.
- A deposit of $120 (equal to 5 party guests) will be required at the time of booking.
- Cancellations may be made, free of charge, up to a week before the party date.
- If cancellations are made within 48 hours of the party date, the deosaite forfeited.
+ Is there a minimum or maximum number of participants?
We would prefer minimum group sizes of 5 participants but will be happy to work with you for your specific group size. Maximum group size for birthday parties is 20.
+ Do I have to know the exact number and names of the participants at the time of booking?
No! We realize planning a climbing party takes time and organization. We ask for a deposit equal to 5 participants ($120), and a final number 48 hours in advance of the party. We realize that there are often last minute additions to the list; so long as the number of participants is below the maximum group size, minor adjustments are no problem! The outstanding total will be payable on the day of the party for the exact number of party guests.
+ What do we bring and wear?
Participants should bring indoor shoes to climb in, wear comfortable clothing and come with a positive attitude. Please inform the front desk staff of any food to be delivered during the party while the group is climbing. If indoor shoes are forgotten, our climbing shoes may be rented at a rate of $5/pair.
+ What else should I know?
All climbers must sign our waiver in advance of climbing in our facility. Climbers under 18 must have this waiver filled out and signed by their parent or legal guardian only. Waivers can be printed in advance from the link on our website.
+ I'm a teacher interested in bringing my class to Boulder Bear Climbing Centre. How can I book our visit?
We love having school groups into the gym and introducing children to climbing! Please contact Dallas at 807-286-6633 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information and to book your class(es) in. We can offer special school group rates, and can accommodate elementary to highschool students, including groups with exceptional needs, or specialized classes such as outdoor ed or exercise physiology. Our climbing instructional practices, equipment and facility meet all of the OPHEA guidelines so students can climb safely and confidently at Boulder Bear Climbing Centre.